Stock Comments / EPS Changes
American Express (AXP) price target, EPS estimates were increased at UBS. American Express increased its own earnings estimates and price target, UBS said. Upward revisions based on expectations of lower than previously forecast operating expense growth and greater share repurchases, UBS also said. Twelve-month price target of $95 and neutral rating.
Best Buy (BBY) numbers were cut at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $40. Estimates were also reduced, as the company is facing increased competition, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating.
Capital One Financial (COF) price target, EPS estimates were lowered at UBS. Estimates adjusted for 4Q14's disappointing results and outlook, but value remains for stock's discounted price, UBS said. Twelve-month price target of $85 and buy rating.
Google (GOOG) estimates, price target were boosted at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $1,450 over 12 months, Credit Suisse said. Estimates were also increased, following strong channel checks, Credit Suisse also said. Outperform rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV