- Walgreens new Well Experience format, offering new products, services and solutions delivered in unique and innovative ways and customized for the local community.
- An advanced printing and photo lab providing expanded printing capabilities for creative projects that include a full photo lab processing 35mm film, posters, banners, photo books, folded cards and calendars – all available in one hour.
- New, Upmarket consumable offerings providing an ultra-fresh selection of professional chef-rolled sushi, sandwiches, wraps and ready-to-eat cut fruits and vegetables; all offering a healthier solution to typical fast food choices. Walgreens core food categories also include a wider range of frozen foods and entrees as well as expanded deli dairy items to round out a more complete range of options.
- A new checkout format for customers offering greater access to the main registers and arranged in a way that will guide customers through easily, making for an overall quicker checkout.
- Web Pickup, which allows customers to access the entire store's online item assortment and pickup purchases in-store. Once an order is picked, the customer will receive an email and/or text message notifying them that the order is ready for pickup.
- An expanded beauty and personal care section creating a best-in-class destination shopping experience for categories including skincare, color cosmetics, hair care, dental, grooming and baby.
Walgreens Debuts New York City Flagship Store In Union Square
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts