- See technology as a growing portion of how they do their jobs, and they want to be involved in technology decisions (97%), yet most were not involved in clinical documentation technology decisions for their organization (66% or more);
- Value information delivered at the point of care and would respond more frequently to requests for information well timed and within their natural documentation workflow (71%);
- Perceive traditional retrospective CDI queries as very disruptive to clinical workflows and the level of disruption increases with the passing of time after they’ve documented (83%);
- Find that any time they needed to “go back” and respond to a coding issue was disruptive and time lost (approximately 98%);
- Would invest time, see fewer patients and earn less money for 6-9 months to be deeply involved in clinical documentation technology evaluations and implementations (88%).
Using Technology To Ease ICD-10 Burden For Physicians
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.