Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR), a world leader in creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments, was selected as one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in the United States. This annual award recognizes top employers that display leadership and innovation in engaging their workplaces.
“Ingersoll Rand’s approach to employee engagement encourages managers to demonstrate authentic leadership and drive engagement locally,” said Marcia Avedon, senior vice president of Human Resources, Communications and Corporate Affairs at Ingersoll Rand. “The company realized a substantial increase in company-wide employee engagement in 2013 as a result of leadership commitment to creating an inclusive environment where our employees are excited to deliver results, grow the business and have a positive impact on relationships with customers.”
The Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Awards panel of judges evaluated each applicant based on the Eight Elements of Employee Engagement™:
- Rewards & Recognition
- Professional & Personal Growth
- Accountability & Performance
- Vision & Values
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
The panel of 14 judges included various academics and thought leaders in employee engagement, and included representatives from organizations such as the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA), the Human Capital Institute (HCI) and Northern California HR Association.“The Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ understand that employee engagement is not just a buzz word, but that engaged employees provide businesses with a unique competitive advantage. Companies that focus on employee success have better engagement and alignment with business objectives and company values,” said Achievers CEO, Patrick D. Quirk. “These companies serve as role models for other businesses to engage their own employees and build success.” Ingersoll Rand will be honored alongside other recipients of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Award at the awards gala on April 2, 2014, in San Francisco, California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV