Accenture (NYSE:ACN) announced that research and consulting firm Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC) has ranked Accenture as "Best in Class" in their recent reports on leading providers of application management in France, Germany and the UK 1. Accenture received the highest rating in numerous categories in all three reports, including ability to provide business transformation, industry coverage and global delivery organization (overall rating).
According to PAC, the total market volume of application management for France, Germany and the UK is estimated at 3.2 billion EUR, 2.9 billion EUR and 3.8 billion GBP, respectively. These reports evaluated IT services providers as part of a complex assessment process covering over 50 criteria that measure the strengths and weaknesses of providers. Both stand-alone application management and application management embedded in application outsourcing, business process outsourcing or complete outsourcing deals were considered.
"Accenture is pleased to be recognized as an outsourcing provider best equipped to deliver the desired results for clients across Europe," said Prasad Sankaran, managing director and global lead for Accenture's Application Services practice. "Organizations are looking for a collaborative partner with the right mix of local and global capabilities - a local understanding of business dynamics, culture and industry challenges combined with the innovation, flexibility and cost competitiveness that comes from operating at a global scale. Our global network and industry knowledge, combined with a 20-year successful track record, allow us to deliver effective cost advantages and improved long-term business value for our clients."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV