Market Hustle: Stock Futures Rise Ahead of Busy Earnings Scorecard
European and most Asian markets were higher Tuesday after the People's Bank of China said it would intervene in money markets to cool the "squeeze in interbank-lending lending/borrowing rates."
U.S. markets were closed Monday for Martin Luther King Day. The economic calendar is empty Tuesday, with investors looking to weekly jobless claims and existing home sales data later this week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV