- Lead the Board’s annual evaluation of directors and the chief executive officer (“CEO”);
- Lead the Board’s annual evaluation of the CEO succession process, carry out the responsibilities of the Lead Independent Director specified in the Company’s CEO Absence Event Management Process, and upon the occurrence of a temporary or permanent incapacity or disability or other similar temporary or permanent absence of the Chairman of the Board (the “Chairman”), assume the day-to-day duties and authorities of the Chairman on an interim basis;
- Recommend to the Committee on Directors and Corporate Governance membership of various Board committees, as well as selection of committee chairs;
- Retain, or recommend retention of, independent legal, accounting, consulting and other advisors; and
- Assist in assuring compliance with, and implementation of, the Company’s Corporate Governance Guidelines.
McKesson Announces First Phase Of Changes To Corporate Governance And Compensation Practices
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.