AFC Enterprises, Inc. (AFCE) announced today that it has changed its corporate name to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. and its NASDAQ ticker symbol will change to “PLKI” effective at the start of trading on January 21, 2014.
“The Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen name has been used in our restaurants since 2008. This name is among the most visible expressions of our Louisiana heritage and differentiates Popeyes in the marketplace,” said Cheryl Bachelder, Chief Executive Officer. “With this name change, we continue to leverage our brand identity and the strategy that has driven our industry-leading results.”
As of January 21, 2014, all stock trading, filings and market related information will be reported under the new name Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. and the ticker symbol “PLKI.”
Corporate ProfilePopeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. (PLKI) is the franchisor and operator of Popeyes® restaurants, the world's second-largest Quick-Service Restaurant (“QSR”) chicken concept based on number of units. As of December 29, 2013, Popeyes had 2,225 operating restaurants in the United States, 3 territories, and 28 foreign countries. PLKI’s primary objective is to deliver sales and profits by offering excellent investment opportunities, franchisee support systems and services to its owners. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. can be found at www.popeyes.com/investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV