WARWICK, R.I., Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam's Club will open its new Warwick club at 25 Pace Blvd. following an 8 a.m. Grand Opening ceremony Thursday, Jan. 23, adding jobs and a preferred member shopping experience to the region. The membership warehouse club will give residents and small business owners the opportunity to access incredible savings on quality products, including products made in Rhode Island.
Sam's Club has been serving the region for more than 18 years and the new club ensures it will serve the Warwick community for many more.
"Not only will we have exciting merchandise at competitive prices, but our member service will be above and beyond expectations," said local Sam's Club Manager Gabriel Urueta. "We have high expectations for our club and look forward to working with our community again."
Grand Opening ceremony features local officials, special eventsGovernor Lincoln D. Chafee will be joining the club for its preview events on Wednesday."It is critical to our economy that nationwide businesses like Sam's Club continue to invest in infrastructure improvements and continued growth in Rhode Island," said Governor Chafee. "The enhancements and additional services now available including a new pharmacy, upgraded tire service center, hearing aid station and café help to create the 140 full and part time jobs available to Rhode Islanders." Warwick Mayor Scott Avedisian will be among those participating in the grand opening ceremony. Additionally, members of the Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce will be participating in a ribbon cutting ceremony. "Sam's Club has been a member of this community for many years," said Mayor Avedisian. "We look forward to celebrating their new club and the jobs provided to the members of our community."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV