MOORESVILLE, N.C., Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam's Club will open its new Mooresville club at 646 River Highway following an 8 a.m. Grand Opening ceremony Thursday, January 23, adding new jobs and a membership shopping experience to the region. The membership warehouse club will give residents and small business owners the opportunity to access incredible savings on exclusive merchandise, in-demand brands and top-quality items, including products made in North Carolina.
Sam's Club is opening its first club in Iredell County, having worked with local leaders to create the new shopping experience for residents of the region.
" Mooresville is our home. We live here, raise our families here and now serve our friends and neighbors at the Mooresville club," said local Sam's Club Manager Patrick Walker. "We appreciate the great support from our local dignitaries and local organizations, and we plan to further these relationships for many years to come."
Grand Opening ceremony features local officials, special eventsMayor
Miles Atkins will be among those speaking at Thursday's Grand Opening ceremony. Additionally, members of the Mooresville–South Iredell Chamber of Commerce will be participating in a ribbon cutting ceremony. The Welcome Home Veterans Museum will present the colors and local associate
Thelma Miller will perform the national anthem.
"It has been a pleasure and a privilege to help open the Sam's Club in Mooresville. To have a new organization enter our community and embrace all individuals, specifically our non-profits, is extraordinary," said the Mooresville-South Iredell Chamber of Commerce President Kirk Ballard. "We are happy to support them and their efforts to bring jobs and opportunities in Mooresville."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV