VANCOUVER, Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Capstone Mining Corp. ("Capstone") (TSX: CS) today announced that management will attend the following investor conferences:
- CIBC 17th Annual Institutional Investor Conference to be held in Whistler, British Columbia. Darren Pylot, President and CEO will be speaking on Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- TD Securities Mining Conference to be held in Toronto, Ontario. Jim Slattery, Senior Vice President and CFO will be speaking on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 11:25 a.m. ET.
About Capstone Mining Corp. Capstone Mining Corp. is a Canadian base metals mining company, committed to the responsible development of our assets and the environments in which we operate. We are focused on copper, with three producing mines; the Pinto Valley copper-molybdenum mine located in Arizona, US, the Cozamin copper-silver-zinc-lead mine in Zacatecas State, Mexico and the Minto copper-gold-silver mine in Yukon, Canada. In addition, Capstone has two development projects; the large scale 70% owned Santo Domingo copper-iron-gold project in Region III, Chile, in partnership with Korea Resources Corporation, and the 100% owned Kutcho copper-zinc-gold-silver project in British Columbia, Canada, as well as exploration properties in Chile and Mexico. Using our cash flow and strong balance sheet as a platform, Capstone's strategy is to continue to grow with mineral resource and reserve expansions and exploration, and through acquisitions in politically stable, mining-friendly regions. We will pace our growth with our financial capacity, ensuring we retain, as a priority, sufficient financial flexibility to meet the requirements of our existing operations and our committed development projects, while maintaining an adequate cushion to deal with market volatility and operating risks inherent in the mining industry. Our headquarters are in Vancouver, Canada and we are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange "TSX). Further information is available at www.capstonemining.com.
SOURCE Capstone Mining Corp.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts