Forestar Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (FOR)
- FOR's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 38.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 84.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.58, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- FORESTAR GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FORESTAR GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.36 versus $0.19 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.55 versus $0.36).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 1782.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.70 million to $11.83 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 216.14% to $10.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FORESTAR GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 7.62%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts