EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, January 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
mPower Technologies Inc. ( http://mpowertech.com/), the consumer products division of mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: XDSL), announced today that the introductory price for the mPower Jump It closes on Monday January 20 th at 8PM EST. The price will change on the website this evening and the 6-month offer to hold the introductory pricing for distributors will also be ending.
Consumers heard the calling this week and website sales at http://www.jumpitnow.com rose to its highest level in a 24-hour period with the announcement of a price increase. The orders continue to come in as consumers take advantage of a last chance to order before the price change.
Distributors are locking in their orders to hold their purchase price for 6 months.As expected, partnered retailers are happily anticipating the increase for their profit margins and the doors have opened for larger retailers to commit to the mPower Jump It. This increase fits into their desired profit percentages for the inventory they choose to carry. The website price will increase to $109.95 per unit plus shipping and handling. The MSRP for retailers is posted at $119.95. These two prices become more balanced after the consumer pays shipping and handling on website orders. This puts distributors in an equitable price range so as to not compete with the mPower web price offering. Consumers can find the portability and powerful, compact jump starting capability that the mPower Jump It offers. Millions of car owners and boat enthusiasts, worldwide, can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with never having to use jumper cables ever again. Because these products are always handy, always ready and always easy to use.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV