- The Internet of Things at your doorstep: Discover how EFM32™ Zero Gecko MCUs – the world’s lowest energy 32-bit MCUs – can be combined with small-footprint, accurate and easy-to-use sensors to create innovative smart home, smart energy and security applications for the IoT that can sense temperature, relative humidity, ambient light, intrusion and gestures, all within the extreme power constraints required for long battery life.
- Embedded development has never been simpler: The Simplicity Studio™ development platform provides a unified, comprehensive ecosystem and portal for developers using Silicon Labs’ 32-bit EFM32 Gecko MCUs and 8-bit MCUs. Simplify your design effort with Simplicity Studio’s IDE, hardware configurator, build tools and real-time power analyzer, supported by one-click access to demos, software examples, data sheets, application notes, technical support and community forums.
- The world’s most energy-friendly MCUs: Discover the right energy-saving EFM32 Gecko MCU solution for your next embedded application. Silicon Labs’ 32-bit portfolio includes more than 240 orderable EFM32 Gecko products based on ARM® Cortex®-M0+, M3 and floating-point-enabled M4 processors. No other MCU vendor can match the energy efficiency of Gecko MCUs for battery-powered IoT and wearable computing applications.
- Ember® ZigBee® solutions for the IoT: Connect with the leading ZigBee platform for 2.4 GHz wireless sensor networks. The combination of Silicon Labs’ Ember ZigBee wireless SoCs, EmberZNet PRO mesh networking protocol stack and powerful development tools enables developers to create IoT applications that interconnect hundreds and even thousands of devices in a single mesh network.
- Power-efficient wireless MCUs for the IoT: Si106x/8x s wireless MCUs provide an energy-friendly, single-chip “MCU + transceiver” solution to address the power and space constraints of battery-operated, wirelessly connected devices. Our wireless MCUs offer a choice of cost-effective EZRadio® and high-performance EZRadioPRO® transceiver options. The smallest sub-GHz wireless MCUs available, these 5 mm x 6 mm QFN devices offer best-in-class RF sensitivity and output power.
- Plug-and-play wireless receiver solution: Silicon Labs’ Si4356 EZRadio receiver provides an easy-to-use sub-GHz wireless solution for remote controls, RKE, sensor networks, security and smart homes. The Si4356 receiver combines ultra-low power (50 nA standby current) with excellent sensitivity to enable superior battery life. This small-footprint (3 mm x 3 mm) standalone receiver is easy to configure and comes with tested, ready-to-use antennas.
Silicon Labs To Unveil Ultra-Low-Energy Solutions For The Internet Of Things At Embedded World
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts