- Focus – a spin-off will allow both companies to allocate capital and deploy resources in a more focused way, while executing strategies that will be most effective within their particular markets. At the same time, both will be able to optimize their capital structures in a manner that enables each to make the necessary investments for the future and maximize shareholder value.
- Value – Both companies will continue to market their well-known brands and leverage the capabilities of very experienced people. Each company will become more nimble and be better able to capitalize on market opportunities that create sustainable growth and enhance shareholder value.
- Shareholder Benefit – The spin-off will be tax-free to our current shareholders and provide them with more flexibility to maintain or enhance their investment in more focused companies with distinct growth opportunities.”
Kimball International, Inc. Announces Plan To Spin Off Its Electronics Manufacturing Services Segment As An Independent Publicly Traded Company Along With A Planned Conversion To A Single Class Of Stock
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.