NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) will report fourth-quarter and full-year 2013 earnings on Tuesday, Jan. 21. Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Francis J. Shammo will present results on a webcast beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. Access instructions and presentation materials, including Verizon's earnings release, will be available at 7:30 a.m. on Verizon's Investor Relations Web site, www.verizon.com/investor.
VERIZON'S ONLINE NEWS CENTER: Verizon news releases, executive speeches and biographies, media contacts and other information are available at Verizon's online News Center at newscenter.verizon.com. The news releases are available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit newscenter.verizon.com/corporate/feeds.
SOURCE Verizon Communications Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV