Peter Pan has been popular on Broadway and television before. A 1955 staged live broadcast saw 65 million viewers, which was at the time the most watched television event ever. The Peter Pan brand has seen recent relevance in the children's television market with Jake and the Neverland Pirates, a show on the Disney Channel (DIS). The show features Peter Pan himself, Captain Hook and Smee, and has turned into a nice licensing brand through toys and consumer products for Disney. Warner Brothers (TWX) is also hoping to capitalize on the Peter Pan brand with Pan, a 3D movie launching in June of 2015.
Analysts see Comcast's revenue increasing 6.5% in fiscal 2014. They also see earnings per share hitting $2.88. Comcast shares are at 52-week highs, and may present a great story with strong television numbers in fiscal 2014. If the Winter Olympics are successful, expect analysts to start boosting full-year figures.
At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV