The New Genesis Touch Wireless Remote Patient Monitoring Device Features One-touch Video, Which Can Connect A Patient And Their Healthcare Provider With Up To 10 Other People For "video Visits." (Photo: Business Wire)
Honeywell ( NYSE:HON) HomMed, a global leader in telehealth and remote patient care, today unveiled the newest version of its wireless remote patient monitor, the Genesis Touch™ 2.1, featuring new one-touch video and larger data plan options.
Providing quick and simple face-to-face interaction between a patient and their healthcare provider, the new one-touch video feature on the Genesis Touch allows patients to simply touch the “Video” button on the tablet’s screen to be linked into a scheduled video conference call with up to 12 other parties.
“Face-to-face communication provides the depth and feel of a traditional doctor’s office visit, all from the comfort of the patient’s own home – and literally with the touch of one button,” said John Bojanowski, president of Honeywell HomMed. “Our new one-touch video functionality gives patients and their care providers the ability to interact more expansively, while including up to ten other people in the conversation.”
In addition to the new simplified video capability which is powered by FuzeBox, the industry’s video conferencing leader, Honeywell HomMed is now offering a 4G cellular communications option for the Genesis Touch. Customers who want to use the integrated 4G cellular radio can purchase a 2G plan through Honeywell for less than the cost of a traditional data plan.Though the Genesis Touch operates on a 3G cellular network, and can utilize its integrated Wi-Fi capabilities, the new 4G communications option will enhance the clarity and reduce the latency of the device’s video technology and ensure patients have access to the technology support they need, whether they are at home or on the go.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV