- Jim Cramer explains why Google's (GOOG) purchase of Nest makes sense, using insights he gained while interviewing Home Depot's (HD) CEO. If you trade stocks or own a home, you'll want to read this.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) intends to become one of the top five in the pharma space within the next three years. Herb Greenberg digs deep into the company's aggressive growth strategy and the risks therein.
- Want to know where stocks are headed next? Helene Meisler explains why stock traders need to pay close attention to the Japanese yen. Intermarket analysis at its best.
- Scott Redler's column is chock full of technical setups, both bullish and bearish. These eight charts provide a wealth of actionable information.
- It is widely assumed that Fed tapering will be good for the dollar and bad for gold. Mike Norman explains why the exact opposite may be true.
- Dan Dicker gives his overview of the energy markets, then opines on seven different companies within that sector. Dan provides a ton of information in this succinct article.
- If you'd like to see what a clear, concise trading plan looks like, check out Paul Price. Paul unveils a detailed plan designed to capitalize on this week's plunge in Best Buy (BBY) shares.
- Some traders have a hard time differentiating between a company, its products and its stock. Martin Tillier explains why he likes Tesla Motors (TSLA) as a company but not so much as an investment.
- The world has changed, and value investing has changed along with it. Tim Melvin spans the globe in his quest for value.
- Finally, the recent decline in long-term Treasury yields has had an effect on the interest-rate-sensitive REIT sector. Several contributors weighed in -- including Robert Moreno, who discusses a positive technical pattern he has located in several widely traded REITs, and Toni Hansen, who shares her picks in the mortgage REIT subsector.
Link to column.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV