AKRON, Ohio, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With Goodyear Eagle tires on the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang, two iconic brands are again at the leading edge of putting style and performance on the pavement.
Just as with many previous Mustangs sold in the past 50 years, Goodyear Eagle tires are a key component, with the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season tire as a standard fitment on 2015 Mustang I4 and V6 models.
The Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season is a race-inspired tire that offers superb ultra-high performance handling and all-season traction. The tire features a specialized tread compound for enhanced wet and dry traction in any season, and TredLock ® Technology, with microgrooves that help provide biting edges for enhanced wet traction and lock together for confident grip in turns."With every Eagle tire, Goodyear strives to deliver superior performance to drivers who want attributes such as confident traction and handling," said Tara Foote, Goodyear brand manager. "It is further validation when an expert such as Ford chooses to equip its ultra-popular Mustang model with Goodyear Eagle tires." Goodyear tires are on more new vehicles in North America than any other brand, including many from Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Scion, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen. Goodyear (NASDAQ: GT) is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 53 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com. SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV