Safety and security of electronic payments is the fundamental promise that MasterCard delivers to our cardholders. MasterCard cardholders can feel confident they are protected by our zero liability policy which means they are not responsible for any fraudulent purchases.
We always encourage cardholders to check their statements regularly and should any fraudulent activity occur, they should immediately contact the bank that issued the card.
We continue to work with retailers to make electronic payments the safest way to pay. Chris McWilton, President, MasterCard North American Markets, speaks directly to consumers about what this means.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV