In trading on Friday, shares of Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc.'s 8.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (ARI.PRA) were yielding above the 8.5% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $2.1564), with shares changing hands as low as $25.20 on the day. This compares to an average yield of 7.65% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel. As of last close, ARI.PRA was trading at a 1.80% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average discount of 4.93% in the "Real Estate" category.
The chart below shows the one year performance of ARI.PRA shares, versus ARI:
Below is a dividend history chart for ARI.PRA, showing historical dividend payments on Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc.'s 8.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock :
In Friday trading, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc.'s 8.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (ARI.PRA) is currently down about 0.2% on the day, while the common shares (ARI) are up about 0.1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV