1. As of noon trading, Bank of New York Mellon ( BK) is down $0.99 (-2.9%) to $32.93 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.1 million shares of Bank of New York Mellon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.72-$33.48 after having opened the day at $33.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.92. The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation provides various financial products and services worldwide. It operates through Investment Management, Investment Services, and Other segments. Bank of New York Mellon has a market cap of $39.2 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Bank of New York Mellon a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bank of New York Mellon as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Bank of New York Mellon Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts