2. As of noon trading, M&T Bank ( MTB) is down $4.17 (-3.6%) to $110.50 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of M&T Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 932,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $110.42-$114.76 after having opened the day at $113.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.67. M&T Bank Corporation operates as the holding company for M&T Bank that provide commercial and retail banking services to individuals, corporations, and other businesses and institutions. M&T Bank has a market cap of $15.0 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate M&T Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates M&T Bank as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full M&T Bank Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts