4. As of noon trading, Fifth Third Bancorp ( FITB) is up $0.27 (1.3%) to $21.64 on average volume. Thus far, 3.1 million shares of Fifth Third Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.41-$21.82 after having opened the day at $21.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.37. Fifth Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third Bancorp has a market cap of $19.0 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate Fifth Third Bancorp a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fifth Third Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Fifth Third Bancorp Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts