Holzer & Holzer, LLC is investigating whether Best Buy Co., Inc. (“Best Buy” or the “Company”) (NYSE: BBY) and/or certain of its officers complied with the federal securities laws when making statements to investors between August 20, 2013 and January 15, 2014. The investigation focuses on statements made during that time by the Company regarding its financial condition and sales. On January 16, 2014, Best Buy announced preliminary financial results for the 9 weeks ending January 4, 2014 revealing that its same store sales and revenue both declined from the same period the previous year. Best Buy’s stock price declined significantly on the news.
If you purchased Best Buy stock between August 20, 2013 and January 16, 2014 and suffered losses on that investment, you are encouraged to contact Holzer & Holzer, LLC and its attorney Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832 regarding your legal rights.
Holzer & Holzer, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.holzerlaw.com and upon request from the firm. Holzer & Holzer, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Corey D. Holzer is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV