DALLAS, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU) in connection with a buyout for $5.43 per share. Concerned EQU investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
To learn more about the potential investigation of Equal Energy Ltd., click here: http://www.deanslyons.com/News/EQU.shtml
"On December 5, 2013 EQU stock closed at $5.50, seven cents higher than the proposed share value in the deal," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that Equal Energy Ltd. shareholders receive the highest price practically available for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. EQU stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.Hamilton Lindley DEANS & LYONS LLP 325 North Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 Phone: 214-736-7861 Fax: 214-965-8505 Toll-free: 877-819-8033 email@example.com www.deanslyons.com SOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV