DALLAS, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: NICK) in connection with a buyout for $16.00 per share in cash. Concerned NICK investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Since Nicholas Financial made the sale to Prospect Capital, NICK has closed twice over the trade value. Once on October 25, 2013 at $17.20 and again on November 27, 2013 at $16.04," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that Nicholas Financial, Inc. shareholders receive the highest price reasonably available for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. NICK stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.Hamilton Lindley DEANS & LYONS LLP 325 North Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 Phone: 214-736-7861 Fax: 214-965-8505 Toll-free: 877-819-8033 firstname.lastname@example.org www.deanslyons.com SOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV