DALLAS, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: NUS). Concerned NUS investors are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"Since media outlets in China are criticizing Nu Skin's business practices and alleging that they are using a pyramid scheme and violating Chinese law, this potential investigation is concerned with determining if the company is violating federal securities laws," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed to Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. shareholders."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. NUS stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.Hamilton Lindley DEANS & LYONS LLP 325 North Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 Phone: 214-736-7861 Fax: 214-965-8505 Toll-free: 877-819-8033 email@example.com www.deanslyons.com
SOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV