Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:12 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Piper Jaffray upgraded Boston Scientific (BSX) to buy from hold. Cramer said the medical device industry was "hot last year" and it will "stay hot" in 2014. BSX closed 3.5% higher at $13.98.
Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded regional bank Comerica (CMA) to hold from sell. Regarding the Federal Reserve's plan to taper its asset purchases, Cramer said that "as taper goes, you buy the regionals." CMA rose 3.9% to $49.51.Credit Suisse downgraded 3D Systems (DDD) to hold from buy. Cramer added that the "group still has a lot of momentum," but the analyst prefers Stratasys (SSYS). DDD dropped 5.4% to $85.63. Morgan Stanley upgraded Seagate Technology (STX) to buy from hold. STX was a heavily shorted stock, Cramer said. "People were really shooting against this" but because of the strong pricing of disk drives, they can "forget about it," he added. STX rose 4 cents to $61.24. "Maybe things are slowing" at Netflix (NFLX), Cramer said, after Pacific Crest warned that the stock could fall to $200 following the company's earnings report, which is scheduled for Wednesday. NFLX fell $1.33 to $328.71. Wells Fargo initiated Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) as a hold, but Cramer called the company remarkable. He added, "It is the next great food company in this world." HAIN fell by 1.9% to end the day at $95.74. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV