Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Stock Upgraded (NVMI)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- NVMI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.99, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, NVMI's share price has jumped by 42.60%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NVMI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for NOVA MEASURING INSTRUMENTS is rather high; currently it is at 54.35%. Regardless of NVMI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, NVMI's net profit margin of 8.69% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $3.26 million or 23.60% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts