As part of the #HowDoYouKFC movement launched earlier this month, KFC developed a film featuring Hudson doing the world's first backflip while eating chicken. The video will now become a television ad. (Photo: Business Wire)
Due to overwhelming consumer support for an original #HowDoYouKFC film starring X Games Moto gold medalist Bryce Hudson, a different kind of television ad is launching today — straight from everyone’s favorite fried chicken brand.
As part of the #HowDoYouKFC movement launched earlier this month, KFC developed a film featuring Hudson doing the world’s first backflip while eating chicken – a KFC Go Cup featuring Extra Crispy Tenders. The video – originally intended solely for online placement – has generated more than a half-million views within its first two weeks online, and reached #6 on Unruly Media’s Viral Video Chart. These numbers continue to climb as the video is shared via social media. Today, as the video continues to go viral, KFC will transform the piece into a full-on prime-time television spot. This further exemplifies KFC’s commitment to celebrating the real, authentic connections that fans have with the brand and its delicious food.
“So much of the #HowDoYouKFC movement centers around our fans,” said Jason Marker, General Manager for KFC U.S. “We want to stay nimble, listen to our fans, and give them what they want. When we saw that the Bryce Hudson video was quickly emerging as a fan favorite, we wanted to make it even bigger — and put it on TV.” KFC will air the video as a television advertisement beginning this evening during prime-time. The spot will continue to air on FOX throughout the playoffs and the day of the big game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV