The brand that brought its fans exclusive products like Mtn Dew® Baja Blast™ and Doritos® Locos Tacos is about to help beverage buffs “Live Más®” even more while they sip.
Taco Bell expands beverage menu with six unique flavors (Photo: Business Wire)
With a 51-year history of Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry firsts, Taco Bell® announces yet another as the first national QSR to offer the crisp apple-flavored “Manzanita Sol®” – a classic flavor that has crossed borders. This will also be the first time that “Diet Mtn Dew® Baja Blast™” and the citrus-infused punch of “Mtn Dew Sangrita Blast” have ever been offered in any form.
The brand’s PepsiCo® partnership – a collaboration that has led to Taco Bell being one of Mountain Dew’s largest national customers – continues with six new beverages being added at select locations starting immediately and expanding nationally through 2014. The three new carbonated soft drinks are: “Manzanita Sol®,” “Diet Mtn Dew® Baja Blast™” and “Mtn Dew Sangrita Blast.” The three non-carbonated drinks include two bold flavors from Brisk: the tropically-inspired “Brisk® Mango Fiesta,” and a new refreshing mix combining Brisk Iced Tea and Lemonade, as well as zero-calorie and nutrient-enhanced “SoBe® Lifewater™ Yumberry Pomegranate.” Suggested prices will be $1.39 (16 oz.), $1.49 (20 oz.), $1.69 (30 oz.) and $1.79 (40 oz.) at participating locations.
“We hear how fanatic our customers are about Mtn Dew Baja Blast, and this inspires us to continue introducing exciting and exclusive beverages to Taco Bell fans,” said Taco Bell Chief Marketing Officer, Chris Brandt. “Beverages – like many of our food items – can be enjoyed on-the-go, which fits our fans’ lifestyle to get more out of every day. We really want to develop beverages that are as unique, tasty and portable as our food.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV