LOS ANGELES, Jan. 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN) today announced that it has declared cash dividends on its outstanding series of preferred stock.
A quarterly cash dividend of $13.75 per share was declared on its 5.50% Non‑Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C (equivalent to $0.34375 per related depositary share), payable on February 13, 2014 to shareholders of record on January 28, 2014.
A quarterly cash dividend of $16.875 per share was declared on its 6.750% Fixed Rate/Floating Rate Non‑Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series D (equivalent to $0.421875 per related depositary share), payable on February 7, 2014 to shareholders of record on January 28, 2014.About City National City National Corporation has $29.1 billion in assets. The company's wholly owned subsidiary, City National Bank, provides banking, investment and trust services through 77 offices, including 16 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville and Atlanta. City National and its investment affiliates manage or administer $61.5 billion in client investment assets, including $42.8 billion under direct management. For more information about City National, visit the company's Website at cnb.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Christopher J. Carey, City National Corporation, 310.888.6777 Chris.Carey@cnb.com Media Contact: Linda Mueller, City National Corporation, 213.673.7619 Linda.Mueller@cnb.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV