NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Best Buy (BBY) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Disappointing holiday results and product challenges to linger, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $29.
Best Buy was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $28. New challenges are emerging, Goldman said.
Forest Laboratories (FRX) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $85. Company is in the early stages of a rejuvenation, Credit Suisse said.Rocket Fuel (FUEL) was downgraded at BMO Capital to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a $50 price target, BMO Capital said.
Foster Wheeler (FWLT) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. In the wake of the company's provisional agreement to be combined with AME, the rating reflects more balanced risk profile and limited upside, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $31. (NUS) was downgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $94. China investigation will likely hurt sales, BofA/Merrill said. People's United (PBCT) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral from overweight. Twelve-month price target is $16. Company guided toward lower earnings, J.P. Morgan said. (TWTR) was initiated with buy rating at Stifel Nicolaus. Twelve-month price target is $75. Strategic value, business model flexibility and earnings momentum will help move the stock higher, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV