HOUSTON, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA) announced today the launch of its new Media and Investor Center (MIC) mobile application, a resource for media and investors to access the latest news and market information about Apache from their mobile devices. The mobile app features Apache Corporation's news, operating statistics, reports, stock and market performance, presentations, webcasts and more.
Download Apache MIC for the iPad version 2 or later from iTunes or for Android tablets version 2.3.3 or later from Google Play. Apache MIC can also be found by searching for "Apache media" on either app store. Visit the Apache website or follow @ApacheCorp on Twitter for more information and availability on more devices.
Apache Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom North Sea, Australia and Argentina. Apache posts announcements, updates, investor information and all press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com.APA-F, APA-G SOURCE Apache Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV