PASADENA, Calif., Jan. 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- General Finance Corporation (Nasdaq:GFN), the parent company of businesses in the mobile storage, modular space and liquid containment industries (the "Company"), announced today that in accordance with the terms of its 9.00% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (Nasdaq:GFNCP) (the "Series C Preferred Stock"), the Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $2.30 per share. The dividend is the third dividend being paid by the Company on its Series C Preferred Stock and is payable with respect to the period commencing on October 31, 2013 and ending on January 30, 2014. This dividend is payable on January 31, 2014 to preferred stockholders of record as of January 30, 2014.
About General Finance Corporation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, General Finance Corporation (Nasdaq:GFN) ( www.generalfinance.com ) is the parent company of businesses in the mobile storage, modular space and liquid containment ("portable services") industries. Management's expertise in these sectors drives disciplined growth strategies, operational guidance, effective capital allocation and capital markets support for the Company's subsidiaries. The Company's principal operating subsidiaries are majority-owned Royal Wolf Holdings Limited ( www.royalwolf.com.au ), the leading provider of portable storage solutions in the Asia-Pacific regions of Australia and New Zealand, wholly-owned Pac-Van, Inc. ( www.pacvan.com ), a prominent regional provider of portable storage, office and liquid storage tank containers, mobile offices and modular buildings in North America, and 90%-owned Southern Frac, LLC ( www.southernfrac.com ), a domestic manufacturer of portable liquid storage tank containers. Royal Wolf's shares trade on the Australian Securities Exchange under the symbol RWH.
CONTACT: Investor/Media Contact Larry Clark Financial Profiles, Inc. (310) 622-8223
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV