FAIRPORT HARBOR, Ohio, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The OurPet's Company (OTC BB:OPCO) ( www.ourpets.com), a leading proprietary pet supply company, recently settled a patent infringement lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio against the defendants Go Fetch LLC based in the USA and Wazir Chand Handicrafts based in India (Case No. 1:13-cv-01701).
In the lawsuit, OurPet's alleged that the defendants Go Fetch LLC and Wazir Chand Handicrafts engaged in conduct that infringed on OurPet's issued patent No. 8,286,589 ('589), which covers pet feeder and water bowls sold by OurPet's under the Durapet® label. The Durapet proprietary patented technology relates to non-skid material permanently bonded to the base of metal pet bowls.
Terms of the settlement are confidential. Since the beginning of 2013, OurPet's has successfully enforced its '589 patent rights against other competitors.
CONTACT: Scott Mendes, 440-354-6500 ext. 109, firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE OurPet's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV