STAVANGER, Norway, Jan. 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The shares purchased by DNB on behalf of Statoil ASA (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO) on 15 January 2014 for use in the group's share saving plan have on 17 January 2014 been distributed to the employees in accordance with their savings amount.
In addition, bonus shares have been allocated based on participation in the program in 2011.
Following this, the share saving plan has 7,282,552 shares.As participants in the share saving plan, the primary insiders below have been allocated bonus shares in accordance with their saving plan in 2011, at a price of NOK 152.91 per share.
|Name||Allocated shares||New share holding|
|Bacher, Lars Christian||1,021||19,229|
|Bjørn, Benedikte Bettina||141||1,233|
|Di Valerio, Ingrid Elisabeth||184||1,962|
|Klouman, Hans Henrik||1,109||16,439|
|Knight, John Nicholas||1,787||53,136|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV