CLEVELAND, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., (Nasdaq: LECO) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2013 results on Friday, February 14, 2014, prior to market open. An investor conference call and webcast will take place at 10:00 a.m. (ET) later that day.
The conference call will be webcast live on the Company's Investor Relations home page at http://ir.lincolnelectric.com. Listeners should go to the web site prior to the call to register and download and install any necessary audio software. Investors who are unable to access the webcast may listen to the conference call live via telephone by dialing (877) 344-3899 (domestic) or (315) 625-3087 (international) and should use confirmation code 36445529.
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's web site, and a telephonic replay will be available at approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET) on Friday, February 14, 2014 through Friday, February 28, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). To listen to the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 and use confirmation code 36445529.
About Lincoln ElectricLincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 45 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com. SOURCE Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV