RESTON, Va., Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD), a provider of differentiated mobile communication services operating under the Nextel brand in Latin America, today announced it will offer iPhone 5s, the most forward-thinking smartphone in the world, and iPhone 5c, the most colorful iPhone yet, to Nextel Brazil customers beginning January 31, 2014. Customers may pre-register interest today at www.nextel.com.br.
About NII Holdings, Inc.
NII Holdings, Inc., a publicly held company based in Reston, Va., is a provider of differentiated mobile communication services for businesses and high value consumers in Latin America. NII, operating under the Nextel brand in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Chile, offers fully integrated wireless communications tools with digital cellular voice services, data services, wireless Internet access and Nextel Direct Connect ® and International Direct Connect SM, a digital two-way radio. NII is a Fortune 500 and Barron's 500 company, and has also been named one of the best places to work among multinationals in Latin America by the Great Place to Work ® Institute. The company trades on the NASDAQ market under the symbol NIHD. Visit the company's website at www.nii.com.Nextel, the Nextel logo and Nextel Direct Connect and International Direct Connect are trademarks and/or service marks of Nextel Communications, Inc., and are used by NII's subsidiaries under license in Latin America. Visit NII Holdings' news room for news and to access our markets' news center: nii.com/newsroom. Media Contacts: NII Holdings, Inc.1875 Explorer Street, Suite 1000 Reston, VA. 20190(703) 390-5100 www.nii.com Investor Relations: Tahmin Clarke (703) 390-7174 email@example.com Media Relations: Claudia Restrepo (786) 251-7020 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE NII Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV