After having reviewed every photograph myself, I came to the following conclusions:
- By and large, Sears's female apparel sections looked good.
- The Joe Boxer section was hit or miss.
- Craftsman, oddly, given that it's Sears' pride and joy and a favorite of customers, was a relative mess.
Here are photographs taken in the Craftsman section of 14 of the 80 Sears stores sampled:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts