ATLANTA, Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Fidelity Southern Corporation (NASDAQ: LION) announced that the Board of Directors approved the distribution on February 14, 2014, of a quarterly dividend to be paid in shares of common stock. The Corporation will distribute one new share for every 250 shares held on the record date of February 3, 2014.
The Corporation further announced that its Board of Directors approved a cash dividend of $.04 per share payable on February 14, 2014, to shareholders of record on February 3, 2014. The $.04 per share cash dividend to be paid on February 14, 2014, does not apply to the additional shares to be issued on that same date as a result of the stock dividend.
Fidelity Southern Corporation, through its operating subsidiaries Fidelity Bank and LionMark Insurance Company, provides banking services and credit-related insurance products through 32 branches in Atlanta, Georgia, a branch in Jacksonville, Florida, and an insurance office in Atlanta, Georgia. SBA, indirect automobile, and mortgage loans are provided through employees located in eleven Southern and Mid-Atlantic states. For additional information about Fidelity's products and services, please visit the website at www.FidelitySouthern.com.
Contact: Martha Fleming, Steve BrollyFidelity Southern Corporation (404) 240-1504SOURCE Fidelity Southern Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV