Compuware APM for Big Data Named a 2014 Trend-Setting Product in Data by Database Trends and Applications Magazine
DETROIT, Jan. 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced that Database Trends and Applications Magazine (DBTA), has named Compuware APM for Big Data a Trend-Setting Product in Data for 2014. The DBTA list recognizes the industry-leading products, platforms and services that offer breakthrough technologies that arm organizations with tools to address rapidly changing market requirements and represent a commitment to innovation.
"The data-driven demands on organizations have never been greater, and as a result, we've seen an explosion in data management interest and products," said Thomas Hogan, Group Publisher of DBTA. "This proliferation of products makes it difficult to find the ones that are actually transforming the enterprise information management industry. That is why we created the list of trend-setting products - to highlight the best products that actually produce results."Today, companies must manage more data, faster, and from a greater range of sources than ever before. At the same time, they have a pressing need to extract insight from mountains of data quickly, and then efficiently use it to support real-time business decisions. Compuware APM solutions for Big Data were created to address these challenges by helping organizations take control and efficiently manage their big data environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV