STAMFORD, Conn., Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) has named a seasoned sales veteran as Customer Operations, Senior Vice President of Inbound Sales & Retention. Richard Schultz has more than 25 years of experience leading sales in the telecommunications industry.
Based at Charter's corporate headquarters in Stamford, Mr. Schultz will oversee Charter's sales centers in Greenville, SC and St. Louis, MO. Inbound sales represents the company's largest sales channel. In addition to leading Inbound Sales, he will have responsibility for Retention and Sales Support. Mr. Schultz will report to Kip Mayo, Executive Vice President, Customer Operations.
Mr. Schultz comes to Charter from Cox Communications where most recently, he served as Senior Vice President of Sales with responsibility for inbound sales, outbound sales, retention, retail stores and direct sales. Prior to joining the cable industry, Mr. Schultz served in senior sales and marketing roles for a number of wireless and technology companies, including Sprint and AT&T Wireless. He received his B.B.A. degree and his M.B.A from Baylor University.About Charter Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com. SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV