CLEVELAND, Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) announced today that its Board of Directors declared the following dividends for the first quarter of 2014:
- A cash dividend of $0.055 per share on the corporation's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable March 14, 2014 to holders of record of such common shares as of the close of business on March 4, 2014.
- A dividend of $1.9375 per share on the corporation's outstanding 7.750% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A, payable on March 17, 2014 to holders of record as of the close of business on February 28, 2014, for the period commencing on (and including) December 15, 2013 to (but excluding) March 15, 2014.
In addition, the Board of Directors has determined that the KeyCorp 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 22, 2014.
KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) was organized more than 160 years ago and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, Key has assets of approximately $91 billion. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses under the name of KeyBank N.A. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. For more information, visit https://www.key.com/. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts