- Training and Development: Accenture provides a comprehensive range of training—onsite, online, in teams and via mobile learning – which begins when people first join the company and continues throughout their careers. For example, myLearning, the company’s global online learning portal offers more than 56,000 individual learning assets, including online, virtual and blended learning courses. In fiscal 2013, we invested more than $870 million in training and professional development globally.
- Inclusion & Diversity: Accenture welcomes new people with diverse backgrounds and skills into its organization, and recognizes the value in mixing perspectives, cultures and knowledge. In early 2014, we proudly announced the milestone of 100,000 women at Accenture, a testament to our focus on cultivating an inclusive and diverse environment that attracts, retains and advances women.
- Corporate Citizenship: Accenture’s people are deeply committed to making a measurable difference in the communities in which they live and work, and the company supports their passion and dedication to making a positive impact in the lives of others. Through its Skills to Succeed initiative, Accenture applies a core competence—training talent—to help address the need for skills that open doors to employment. Having already achieved our Skills to Succeed goal, we raised our commitment to equip 500,000 people globally with the skills to get a job or build a business.
Accenture Named To FORTUNE'S “100 Best Companies To Work For” List For Sixth Consecutive Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts