4. As of noon trading, Icahn ( IEP) is down $1.55 (-1.4%) to $113.38 on light volume. Thus far, 49,229 shares of Icahn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 423,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $113.38-$114.90 after having opened the day at $114.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.93. Icahn Enterprises L.P. engages in the investment, automotive, gaming, railcar, food packaging, metals, real estate, and home fashion businesses in the United States and internationally. Its Investment segment provides investment advisory, and administrative and back office services. Icahn has a market cap of $12.9 billion and is part of the conglomerates sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Icahn a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Icahn as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Icahn Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts