2. As of noon trading, SunPower Corporation ( SPWR) is up $2.10 (6.6%) to $33.97 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.1 million shares of SunPower Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.36-$34.32 after having opened the day at $32.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.87. SunPower Corporation, an integrated solar products and solutions company, designs, manufactures, and delivers solar electric systems for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power plant customers worldwide. SunPower Corporation has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 6.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts who rate SunPower Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SunPower Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full SunPower Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts