4. As of noon trading, AOL ( AOL) is up $3.02 (6.4%) to $50.27 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of AOL exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.38-$50.42 after having opened the day at $48.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.25. AOL Inc., a Web services brand company, offers a suite of online content, products, and services to consumers, advertisers, publishers, and subscribers worldwide. AOL has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 38.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 8 analysts who rate AOL a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AOL as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full AOL Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts